The Exceptional Beauty of Natural Slate
SlateTec Lightweight Slate Roof System: Each Slate Roof is One of a Kind
If you put two separate slate roofs using the same single color side by side, they will show differences in color, hues, textures, and shadow lines.
Because slate is a 100% natural product, it takes millions of years deep underground to be produced. Different colors of slate come from underground veins of varying density that are intertwined together. Once the stone is quarried and processed down to size, the color is classified and sorted. Each piece comes out unique, like a fingerprint, so that every slate roof has its own iconic beauty and natural elegance. This makes each SlateTec roof an expression of the owner’s true sense of style and taste.
Here are a few things to consider:
· The SlateTec Lightweight Slate Roof System not only looks identical to a traditional slate roof, it functions equally or better in regards to life-span and durability.
· Our high quality Vermont S1 Grade Roofing Slate comes with a 100 year warranty directly from the slate quarry (Greenstone Slate).
· We offer a wide variety of natural colors and blends to perfectly match any style home.
· The installation process of a SlateTec Slate Roof is not difficult because we use the same time tested ‘nail-down’ technique that slaters have been using for centuries.
· The key difference between a traditional slate roof and a SlateTec Lightweight Slate Roof is the weight savings.
· A SlateTec Lightweight Slate Roof weighs 40% less than a traditional slate roof, yet it retains all of the essential qualities that make slate one of the best possible roofing options.
Create your own one of a kind roof with endless possibilities like random widths, drop-downs, and color blends. The reduced weight has successfully made slate an option where it was not possible before. Not only without compromise but actually improving on the traditional installation method. Seeing is believing! Visit our Genuine Slate Color page here!
Please call us anytime! Our design team can accommodate any custom or standard roofing project and help you choose from the many options available to build the perfect roof for your building.